*YEARLY ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS*
1) Master Bhura lal Agrawal Scholarship Sponsored by Shri Badri Prasad Agrawal
Eligibility: The two boys of class XI of this institution who have scored the highest in the X board Examination.
2) Mrs. Umarao Devi Agrawal scholarship Sponsored by Shri Badri Prasad Agrawal
Eligibility: The two girls of class XI of this institution who have scored the highest in the X board Examination.
3) Smt. Maitreyi Padmanabhan Scholarship Sponsored by Ankur Jain (Alumni of Shri Agrasen Vidyalaya)
Eligibility: One talented student selected by the academic committee.
To the topper in Mathematics of every class from I to XII.
4) Sponsored by Dr. S.L. Garg (Principal of Arts & Commerce College)
Eligibility: To one student who scores the highest marks in XII board in Chemistry.
5) Sponsored by Shri Raghunandan Sureka (Social Worker)
Eligibility: To the topper of every class from I to XII
*General conditions for the scholarship*
- There is no discrimination of caste and creed to avail the scholarship.
- Student who is fulfilling the eligibility of Scholarship.
- Regular attendance.
- Good conduct.
- No student can receive two scholarship simultaneously either from the school or from the govt. In such case the scholarship of the higher value can be retained and the other must be surrendered.
- Withdrawal from the school disqualifies a student from scholarship. In such case the next boy or the girl will be entitled after fulfilling all the conditions,
- The tenure of scholarship will be for one academic year only.
- The scholarship from the school can be stopped if the student fails to fulfil any of the above conditions.
- If there is any confusion regarding the scholarship, the decision of the school management will be final.
- The Scholarship money will be deposited in the school account by the sponsorers and released as per the decision taken by the academic committee.